Sunday, September 18, 2011

All Good Things Come to An End



On September 23, 2003 the WB/CW television teen drama series One Tree Hill premiered and turned out to be a surprising yet entertaining fan favorite. The shows main themes are love, life, and basketball and the characters are teenage adolescents that mature into adults over the years. But they all always return home to Tree Hill, North Carolina. I admit when the show first came on I made jokes about it and disliked but one day when I stayed home from school because I was sick there was a marathon and TV and let's just say I have been hooked ever since. I know the show won't last forever but I'm sad to see it go I feel like it has been apart of my life it premiered when I was 12 years old and now I'm 20 so I have memories of the show. This season will be the 9th and final season. It was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment