Wednesday, September 7, 2011

BBW I Love Love Love #7: Tiffany Blake


This girl is getting it IN right now. And thank God for that, because I can't get enough of her. Even if I wasn't into BBWs, I would certainly be into Tiffany Blake. Look at that face. Fun Lay is written all over it. I bet she's the same exciting romp in the sheets in real life as she is on my computer screen.

I fantasize about her while watching her fuck. I fantasize about weird shit like dropping acid with her in the middle of the day and hanging out in a graveyard, or going out for pupusas in hole in a wall joints in Spanish Town, or laying around at the park all day drinking mimosas, or sitting around a bonfire talking about God and Elliott Smith lyrics.

Of course, all that's fantasy. The real Tiffany Blake might not be into any of those things. I'm more likely to just fuck her.

Tiffany Blake: She's blazing. I hope she never burns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment