Saturday, September 3, 2011

Right on Time

I guess it's true as to what people say things always seem to happen in their time. On September 4th 3o years ago in Houston, Texas a young girl was born named Beyonce' Giselle Knowles. She had big dreams of becoming a huge star. She had a passion for music and dance and she practiced until things became perfect. She wanted to start a girl group so she held auditions at her house and made some friends at school that shared the same dream and motivation. In 1997 the world came to know them as Destiny's Child and they reigned supreme until 2005.



Last week she made a huge announcement.... and it was she is having a baby. She says she wants her fans to feel the love that is growing inside her. I must say I really have more respect because of how she did things. I know she is not perfect, she is not an angel but Beyonce' has always carried herself in a dignified manner.


Ladies Take Note: She lived her own life established her career, dated and kept her love life private, got married, and then got knocked up. It's interesting to me because she said by the time she was 30 she wanted to have a kid and she did just that. Much love congrats and Happy Birthday. If you dislike Beyonce' for whatever your reason maybe I don't give a damn. I respect someone who practices and perfects their craft, has true talent, remains passionate and loyal to themselves and to their fans. Oh did I mention someone who is not afraid of failure her words not mine.

Happy Birthday Beyonce' The Big 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment