Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bradley Cooper named Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine

BRADLEY Cooper has been name People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2011.

In securing the title, the 36-year-old Hangover star joins an elite group of Hollywood heartthrobs previously crowned "Sexiest Man ..." by the magazine, including George Clooney, Brad Pitt and last year's winner, Ryan Reynolds.

Cooper said his first thought upon hearing of the accolade was, "My mother's going to be so happy!"

"I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this. I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying," Cooper added.

Cooper was in a relationship with actress Renee Zellweger for two years prior to their split in March. In recent months, he also was linked to Jennifer Lopez.

But despite a string of high-profile romances, Cooper denied that he was a "ladies' man," adding that he is currently single.

"If you're a single man and you happen to be in this business, you're deemed a player. But I don't see myself as a ladies' man," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment