Friday, November 18, 2011

Demi Moore And Aston Kutcher End 6 Year Marriage

Hollywood actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher have ended their six-year marriage after the couple announced today that they will be getting divorced.

The reason for the divorce which is coming from 49-year-old Moore is because she ‘strongly believes’ that Kutcher, 33, has been cheating on her.

The couple had made the news back in September when a 22-year-old woman named Sara Leal claimed she had slept with Kutcher in San Diego.

‘I’m ending my marriage with great sadness and a heavy heart.  As a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life’, the veteran actress, Moore said.

Ashton took to his Twitter account to break the sad news, ‘I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail’, @aplusk tweeted.

Demi Moore has been married three times. She was once married to popular Hollywood actor Bruce Willis. She married Kutcher who is 16 years younger on September 24, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment