Saturday, November 19, 2011

Leave Kim K Alone




Kim Kardashian what do you think about her? Wait there is no need to respond because lately Kim has been under much scrutiny for divorcing her husband Kris Humphries. Personally I really do not understand why everyone is so pissed off just because you watch her on television on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and the spin-offs it doesn't mean you know every aspect of her life the cameras get turned off at some point.



I admit before I started watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians I didn't like Kim because of the sex tape scandal but once I got all the facts and started watching the show I realized the Kardashian clan is alright in my book. The first time I saw Kim she was hanging out with Paris Hilton clearly Paris can't all that smart because you are hanging out with a girl that is way prettier than she will ever be.



Facts and Things You Possibly Didn't Know: Before Kim was a reality television personality she worked for her late father's music company firm and eventually became a personal stylists. She met Ray J through his sister Brandy because she was Brandy's stylists. As we all know she appeared in the sex tape with her then boyfriend Ray J the tape was leaked and Kim sued the company that leaked the tape but she was awarded  a settlement for $5 million dollars. By 2007 we saw Kim her family premiere their reality show. Kim got married at the age of 19 but really couldn't enjoy that relationship this time around she got the wedding of her dreams but didn't get the guy of her dreams.




People Say She is Desperate......... I have often heard some of my peers and friends say that desperate. The last time I checked a desperate person is someone who can't attract anyone. Kim has been linked to athletes, models, and entertainers. The only man I saw her break down and cry over was Reggie Bush a real NFL star we know who he is and what he has accomplished. Kim is 31 years old so it is natural for her to want to be married and have kids. WTF is wrong with people you have to grow up at some point. Sure her sisters have their own families but Kim is at that age where a woman in her right mind wants to settle down. So I disagree.




Kris Humphires Situation... From what I saw on the television show I did not like him but Kim was truly in love and saw the good in him. I felt as though their age difference made an impact on their relationship. Not to mention the family backgrounds Kim grew up with money and Kris didn't. Let me just say opposites don't always attract at times they clash.


I actually like Kim Kardashian I mean never read or her about her dissing anybody, getting into fights, going in and out of rehab, sure she makes mistakes but she is human.  People are crazy. What has she done to you? Out of all the reality television stars on TV people gang up on her? Yes I think her ass is real take a look at her mom where do you think she gets it from. I will be going to see the Tyler Perry film she is in. My words to Kim, girl be yourself and live your life because people are fake as hell. F****k B***ches get money.

No comments:

Post a Comment