Sunday, November 13, 2011

Less is more for Kate Winslet

Oscar winning actress Kate Winslet, a mother of two, says her beauty rule is to go simple and minimal.

"I like to do my own make-up. I believe in less is more," dailymail.co.uk quoted Winslet as saying.

"Recently, I wore a simple, black Victoria Beckham column dress with long sleeves and small, gold belt detailing on the front. I knew that a curly hairdo would have completely gone against the dress, so we went for a high sculpted ponytail with a little bit of height in the front. It pulled the whole look together," she added.

The 36-year-old looked stunning in a recent photoshoot.

"Glamour to me is about remaining graceful and understated. For example, with very bold lip colours, you can't overdo the rest of your face. With a bright-red party lipstick, just go with lots of mascara and keep everything else clean," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment