Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pauline talks up radio spot

Step aside Neil Mitchell and Jon Faine -- Pauline Hanson has revealed she wants to move into talkback radio to voice the "real concerns of ordinary Australians".

After becoming a surprise hit on Celebrity Apprentice, the flame-haired former One Nation leader said people were fed up with how the country was being run.

"I think people have a right to know what's going on and especially with our politics, people want an honest opinion, an informed opinion," Hanson said.

"I wouldn't mind having a go -- that's if people could handle my voice."

Hanson said her show would cover a wide range of issues.

"My life has covered so many areas. Small business, rearing children by myself."

Of her time on Celebrity Apprentice, Hanson said washing a car in a pair of men's undies was "the most embarrassing thing I have ever done", and that her time in Canberra had prepared her for dealing with celebrities' egos.

Hanson hasn't ruled out a return to politics either.

"I'm not going to say yay or nay at this stage, I'm just going to see where life takes me."

And if all else fails she plans to become a cruise ship director. "I've done four cruises now and I end up talking to more people on board than the directors do. I'd love that."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/pauline-talks-up-radio-spot/story-e6frfmqi-1226197379645#ixzz1dxS26c4x

No comments:

Post a Comment