Monday, January 16, 2012

Heaven Was Missing An Angel



It's been too long and I'm lost without you
What am I gonna do
Said I've been needin you (Said I'm needin you)
Wantin you
Wonderin if you're the same and
Who's been with you
Is your heart still mine (Is your heart still mine)
I wanna cry sometimes
I miss you

"I Miss You" Aaliyah



As I have said many times before I'm a 90's baby I'm very proud to be born and raised in that decade and its culture. Aaliyah was someone I did not know personally but when she passed me and my friends were deeply sad. Even though she only released three studio albums, her music was and still is apart of my life and from what we saw and heard about her via television and magazine people said she was very humble and sweet person. Today would've been her 33rd birthday. An incredible talent that left impact on the lives of her fans and the people that knew her personally.

We miss you
Aaliyah Dana Haughton
Sunrise January 16, 1979- Sunset August 25th, 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment