Friday, December 2, 2011

RoofTop MCs’ Snatcha Ties The Knot

The name Adekunle Adeyoola might not ring a bell, but his moniker ‘Soul Snatcha‘ probably does.

One half of veteran Gospel rap duo, The RoofTop MCs, Snatcha recently revealed that he’s gotten married!

Although Snatcha shared the good news today, Friday, December 2, 2011 via twitter, putting up a picture of himself and his wife Abimbola, he said they actually got married back in October.

‘The Rooftop MCs travelled for a series of shows in the UK, that’s where I met her (Abimbola). She came to have dinner with a couple of friends of mine at a restaurant. I quickly ended my meeting just to sit with her’, Snatcha tells Nigerian Entertainment Today.

On New Year’s Day, Snatcha says he and Abimbola drove round town and ended up at a friend’s party.

‘For the first time in my life I knew I have found the one. Before I returned to Nigeria I had spent days, hours and minutes on her case so we started dating’, he said.

He popped the big question in February and in August he met her parents.

The RoofTop MCs, consisting of Snatcha and long-time friend SoKleva made their music debut in 2002 with their album ‘Shock Therapy‘.

They have released five albums including ‘Shock Therapy: The Minority Report‘ which featured the hit song ‘Lagimo’ featuring Cobhams Asuquo.

No comments:

Post a Comment