Showing posts with label Schwarzenegger kids. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Schwarzenegger kids. Show all posts

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Schwarzenegger to star in film

LOS ANGELES: Arnold Schwarzenegger is back at work -- with a real Jackass.


The former California governor and action star is now shooting "The Last Stand," Lionsgate's chase story, with "Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville and Academy Award winner Forest Whitaker, Lionsgate announced Monday.

Harry Dean Stanton, Eduardo Noriega, Rodrigo Santoro, Luis Guzman and Jaimie Alexander also star.

Shooting began Monday and will take place in New Mexico and Nevada.

The Korean director Kim Jee-Woon ("A Tale of Two Sisters," "The Good, The Bad, The Weird") is directing.

"The Last Stand" is about a former Los Angeles Police officer who becomes the sheriff of a sleepy border town and finds himself standing between a ruthless drug cartel leader and the border.

Lionsgate says the movie includes "one of the most daring face offs in cinema history."
The movie is based on Andrew Knauer's spec script which Jeffrey Nachmanoff ("The Day After Tomorrow") rewrote. (Reuters)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stallone and Schwarzenegger in film stand off

Hollywood's screen rivals --Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger are likely to clash over the title of the next Rambo movie. The script for the latest installment in the action series is complete and has been named as Rambo: The Last Stand.


And the former Californian governor, who is set to make his action return in the similarly titled Last Stand is likely to have a clash over the same title, reported Sun online. The Terminator star announced the movie in April and now Rambo screenwriter Sean Hood has revealed the script for the fifth movie is complete, although Stallone is yet to commit.

"I recently finished a first draft of Rambo: Last Stand for Millennium films, based on a story idea by Sylvester Stallone. Hopefully, Stallone will eventually have the time and the inclination to do another Rambo. I met with Stallone twice last year. He gave me a book, an older screenplay, and about twenty pages he'd written himself to use as inspiration for the last chapter of the Rambo saga. It's more in line with the small-town thriller of First Blood," said Hood.

Before embarking on their respective shoots, the aging action heroes will be working together on the sequel to last year's hit movie The Expendables.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Arnie could be charged over cigar

VIENNA: Was it lit or was it cold? The status of a cigar in Arnold Schwarzenegger’s mouth at an Austrian airport could decide whether or not he faces legal action.


Smoking at airports is banned in Austria and an anti-smoking lobby said Tuesday it plans to launch a suit against the former California governor for puffing on a stogie after arriving in June at Salzburg Airport.

But officials suggest the affair will go up in smoke.

Salzburg municipal legal expert Josef Goldberger told state broadcaster ORF that Arnie can ignore any requests from authorities in his homeland to respond since the charge is not covered by treaties.

Airport spokesman Alexander Klaus, meanwhile, says the cigar was out. ”Burning cigars smoke and there were no puffs for Schwarzenegger,” he says.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

I feel excellent," Christopher "

Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Christopher has said that he is feeling much better in the wake of his recent accident.

The 13-year-old was admitted to intensive care after breaking several bones and suffering a collapsed lung while surfing in Malibu earlier this month.

Christopher was discharged from the hospital on Wednesday and has since been seen driving around Los Angeles with his big sister Katherine.

While out on the town, Christopher took the time to tell TMZ that he is feeling "excellent" following his stint in the intensive care unit.

Arnold and his estranged wife Maria Shriver released a statement earlier this week in which they revealed that their son will make a full recovery.

The couple announced their separation in May after 25 years of marriage.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger's son released from hospital

Arnold Schwarzenegger's son has been released from hospital.

Christopher Schwarzenegger - the 13-year-old son of the former Governor of California and his estranged spouse Maria Shriver - had been in intensive care after suffering a collapsed lung, broken bones and broken ribs in a boogie boarding accident in Malibu last Sunday but his mother has now confirmed he was allowed home last night.

Maria tweeted: "Blessed to be able to take Christopher out of the hospital last night. What a feeling of relief knowing that he's going to be fine."

Arnold also took to his twitter page to thank the efforts of medical staff involved in treating his son.

He posted: "I knew Christopher couldn't be stopped! Big thanks to all the doctors, nurses & staff at UCLA that helped him recover."

The 'Terminator' star had earlier thanked fans for their support and well-wishes.

He wrote: "Thanks for all your support for Christopher. It means a lot to me & to him. He's doing much better & we'll have him back at full speed soon."

Maria and Arnold - who split shortly before it was revealed he had fathered a 13-year-old child with their former housekeeper - have three other kids, Katherine, 21, Christina, 19 and Patrick, 17.