Thursday, November 17, 2011

Robert Pattinson Thinks About Retiring

Although the "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I" is only the next to last film in the franchise, its stars already have their thoughts occupied with future plans. After all, they're officially done filming for the entire series, which means it's now time to think about post-"Twilight" life.

And if you're Robert Pattinson, you start to wonder if post-"Twi" life will mean never working again.

"Oh yeah, I think about it everyday...retiring early [that is]!" he revealed to CNN at Monday's L.A. premiere of "Breaking Dawn."

His co-star Ashley Greene, however, is more optimistic. "Right now I feel like I'm just getting started," she said. "And I'm not stopping anytime soon. I think I would go crazy if I wasn't working this much."

Meanwhile, "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart - who eventually had to stroll the red carpet in her sneakers because she'd injured her foot - acknowledged that no matter what trajectory her career takes, it's doubtful she'll ever escape the adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's blockbuster books.

"I feel like it's very complete and so I am happy to walk away," Stewart said, "but I'm probably going to have to talk about it for the rest of my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment