Friday, January 13, 2012

Kelly Osbourne is ready to Babysit her niece


Kelly Osbourne can't wait to babysit her forthcoming niece or nephew.

The 27-year-old star's brother Jack is currently expecting his first baby with fiancee Lisa Stelly, and she is delighted at the prospect of looking after them when they come along.

She said: "Oh, I have already told him, 'I know it's your baby but it's really my baby so whenever you want a night off, let me know!' "

Kelly is particularly proud of her brother - who has battled addictions in the past - and believes he has now grown from a boy into a man.

She added: "He is going to be an amazing dad. This is like his dream come true! I watched him turn into a man overnight and it was his beautiful. I'm like his emotional sister sobbing behind him wherever he goes! I'm like, 'I'm so proud of you!' "

Jack and Kelly's mother Sharon is also thrilled at the news, and believes the baby to be a "blessing".

She told America's OK! magazine "Oh my God, to have another baby in our home, it's a blessing! He'll be the best dad. He has the best heart."

Jack has previously revealed the baby was not planned but he is excited about having a child.

He said: "I'm excited. It's a very good thing. It wasn't planned, if that tells you anything...

"I'm just really happy about the whole thing. It's going to be a new chapter in my life and I'm excited about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment