A couple thoughts that rattled through my head as I watched Wednesday's Big Brother:Porsche is worried about “looking dumb.” That boat has sailed, darling.
Brendan, aka The Homophobic Asshole: “Porsche is acting like a ditzy girl.” She is not “acting," anymore than you are, Brendan.
Has Brendan been taking Asshole pills. He’s so much worse than he was two years ago. [See previous column]
See Keith. See Keith talk. See Keith dig his own grave with his mouth. Dig, Keith, dig.
Was anyone not throwing the competition?
I’ve never seen two people so delighted to be left on the block. Best thing about this broadcsat: Was Lawon even on it? One barely glimpsed the annoying little twerp. There was more of Evel Dick after he left the house than there was of Lawon He's more likable the less you see of him. If I never set eyes on him again, I might even start to like him (or not).
Can I watch Dancing With the Stars now, please? Cheers darlings.
No comments:
Post a Comment