Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sofia Vergara ex-publicist said Get a breast reduction or you'll never be taken seriously


SOFIA Vergara says her ex-publicist said to her that unless she got breast reduction surgery, no one would take her seriously as an actress.

The star of Modern Family was given the advice when she was starting out in her career but she decided to ignore it.

In an interview with Health magazine in the US which will give joy to curvy, voluptious women everywhere, Vergara said: "My mother almost had a heart attack.

"She was like, 'God is going to punish you! You can't cut your boobs!'"

The 39-year-old mother-of-one said her South American background had helped her keep sane and confident in Hollywood.

"I am a Latin woman: I'm voluptuous, I'm loud, I'm exactly what a Latin woman is.

"In Latin America we do learn to be more comfortable with our bodies.

"Women are not shy to be in a bathing suit, in a G-string."

She added that she doesn't go in for diets fads or exercise regimes. He figure is the way it is.

"I think the most unhealthy thing is that I'm obsessed with dessert. And it's very hard for me not to eat it at least once a day."

No comments:

Post a Comment