Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Johnny Boy

Johnny's mother had been away for
two days visiting a sick friend in
another city. When
she returned,h er little boy greeted her by saying,

"Mommy, guess what!Yeste rday I
was playing in the
closet in your bedroom and
daddy came into the room with the lady next door and they got undressed and got
into your bed and then daddy got
on top of her... ".

Johnny's mother held up her hand. "Not another word. Wait till ur daddy gets
home and tell him exactly what u
just told me."

The father came home. As he
walked into the house, his wife
said, "I'm leaving you. I'm packing now and I'm leaving
you." "But why--" asked the
startled father. "Go ahead, johnny
tell daddy just what
you told me."

"Well," johnny said, "I was playing in
your bedroom
closet and daddy came upstairs
with the lady next
door and they got undressed and
got into bed and
daddy got on top of her and then
they did just what
you did with uncle John when
daddy was away last
summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment