Wednesday, December 28, 2011

STRANGERS JUST CONNECTED ON BBM...CHATTING

Blackberry Messanger


Charmer:::: Hello Sweet Girl

Sweetgal:::: Hi Lover Boy!

Charmer:::: Can I know you more please?

Sweetgal:::: 17, female, sweet lips, bootyliscious and Delicious, in Texas and you?

Charmer:::: Mmmmmh, I am in love already. I’m 52, male, 6 pack, big Chest, Texast.

Sweetgal:::: You're 52? OMG! Serious . Same age as my dad.

Charmer:::: I’m just so into fresh young beautiful girls.

Sweetgal:::: Do you have a wife?

Charmer:::: Yes, but not as sexy as you, I have a daughter, she is in her bedroom with her friend doing homework.

Sweetgal:::: Then why do you like young girls?

Charmer:::: I love them because they are beautiful not to mention sexy and with fresh boobs and booty

Sweetgal:::: I am also into older men with iPhones, ipads, cash and driving expensive cars.

Charmer:::: I can offer all of that and even more.

Sweetgal:::: I think we should meet because you are in Texas and I am also here.

Charmer:::: That would be nice, where do I pick you up tomorrow with my new G-guard sexy girl?

Sweetgal:::: Tomorrow I am going to school it won’t be possible.

Charmer:::: Or maybe over the weekend, going to school is very important.

Sweetgal:::: While still chatting let me continue with my homework I don’t want my dad to know that i have a BB, he will be mad at me.

Charmer:::: Which homework is that? maybe I can assist you.

Sweetgal:::: It's a Biology assignment and my friend Lucy is assisting me

Charmer:::: Hey, your friend’s name is Lucy?

Sweetgal:::: Yes.

Charmer:::: Exactly where in Texas are you?

Sweetgal:::: Marian and you?

Charmer:::: Tessy!!! is that you???

No comments:

Post a Comment