Monday, September 26, 2011

Jonty Rhodes an inmate in `Bigg Boss 5` house?

Mumbai: For all those diehard fans of Jonty Rhodes, here’s a piece of good news! Buzz has it that the former South African cricketer might be one of the inmates in the house of `Bigg Boss 5`.


The flamboyant cricketer, who is still worshipped as “the finest fielder cricket has ever produced”, is currently in India and is busy touring with the Mumbai Indians’ side for the ongoing Champions League.

Talking to a daily, Jonty gave a hint and said, “I have seen the occasional episode of `Big Boss`, and have also seen `Big Brother`, in different countries around the world. Would love to try my hands at the Indian version of the show, though.”

The former SA player, however, refrained from divulging any details about his probable stint in `Bigg Boss 5`, but said, “I have been coming back to India on regular occasions since 1993, and have not been able to learn much Hindi; how to do Yoga; dance or cook some of the delicious Indian dishes, so I hope being on the show will put me in an environment where I am able to cover a few of those skills!”

When asked about his knowledge of Hindi, Jonty was prompt enough to give a smart response. He said, “I obviously don`t possess the same assets as Pamela Anderson, but she seemed to do okay! Anyways the universal language of cricket should see me through!”

Rhodes has commitments with cricket until mid-October, so the duration of his appearance in `Bigg Boss 5` has not yet been decided.

"I have cricket coaching commitments until mid-October, so am not sure when they would be able to slot me in to the show,” he said. Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment