Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rakhi Sawant wants to insure her body

Rakhi Sawant has revealed that she plans to insure her body.

The item girl is currently hosting Gazab Desk Ki Ajab Kahaniyaan on Indian television.

Sawant told The Times of India: "I want to insure my body parts like all those Hollywood stars. I have been insured for life and against accident, but now I want to safeguard my face, my hair, my cleavage and my butt.

"But I'm not aware if any of the Indian insurance companies can help me in this. I don't mind contacting foreign insurance firms, but I have to go ahead with this now."

She added: "My face, hair and other body parts are my rozi roti and have given me a glam image, and I want to safeguard my assets to have a hassle-free career and life."

Sawant has danced in Drona and Dil Bole Hadippa!, which co-starred Rani Mukherji.

The 33-year-old actress was also considered for the item sequence in Delhi Belly before producer Aamir Khan stepped in.

No comments:

Post a Comment